- The single “No Stress” takes the award for SONG OF THE YEAR at the 2017 Zimbabwe Hip Hop Awards produced and co-written by Thaiwanda alongside Zimbabwean Hip Hop icon Tehn Diamond.
- “Look Alike” produced by Thaiwanda alongside Wichi1080 & Ray Kola features on iTunes hip-hop chart-topping album EGYPT by Priddy Ugly.
- Thaiwanda has been featured on numerous occasions in Southern Africa’s most prolific urban publication SA’s HYPE Magazine’s “Collector’s Editions” making him the most featured Zimbabwean Artist in the history of the publication these include:
- Hype Magazine Sep/Oct Issue – Editors Choice Most Promising Producers 2015.
- Hype Magazine Dec/Jan Issue – Battle Of The Giants #PBR Top 10 singles of 2015.
- Hype Magazine Feb/Mar Issue – Top 10 Most Underrated to watch in 2016
- Hype Magazine Apr/May Issue – BAM3 Featured among highest rated releases of 2016
- Hype Magazine May/Jun/July Issue – “Titans Exist” Thaiwanda Thai Interview 2017
- Hype Magazine Apr/May Issue – BAM4 Featured among highest rated releases of 2017
- 2017 Kicked off with Thaiwanda featured as a headliner on a history-making 10 City Tour the first of its kind traveling across Zimbabwe alongside the countries premier artist brands Tehn Diamond, Ammara Brown and Simba Tagz.
- The rising star was Selected as an ambassador representing Zimbabwe and was featured in MTN’s Anti-ebola/Anti-Xenophobia Campaign that was later nominated for ANN7s South African of the year awards “Best African Campaign With A Message” held at the ticket Pro Dome. Amongst the 150 artists selected of Africa’s most elite talent included Steve Kekana, Don Jazzy, Tiwa Savage, Yemi Alade, Diamond Platinums, Banky W, Patoranking, Praise to PJ Powers, Donald and Mafikizolo to name a few.
- He is also an ambassador for TOMS Music Warehouse one of South Africa’s biggest retailers of music gear, this prompted Thaiwanda to convert his private studio to a music production house offering production services to the biggest brands and talent in Africa
- Thaiwanda then featured on Botswana TV’s Flava Dome and later appeared on Botswana TV’s “My Star” as the shows first International Guest Judge earning the Mascom sponsored talent competition its highest ratings to date.
- The singles “Party At my Crib” and “That Good Life” off his pan-African focused Audio Loop Project (AALOOP) featured in the 2012 Big Brother Africa Stargames the 2013 Big Brother Africa Chase playlist and entrance theme music for the housemates.
- Thaiwanda went on to be selected as part of the panel for “MTN and MTV Base Meets” with Golden Globe Winner Idris Elba during his shoot for his role as Nelson Mandela in the movie “Long Walk To Freedom”.
- Thaiwanda a firm, believer in youth development initiatives jumped at the opportunity to contribute his talents to SABC1’s One Day Leader youth program as a producer for the 2013 contestant “Anthem Challenge” the first the show has ever had.
Twitter | Instagram | Facebook |Soundcloud |Audiomack|iTunes| Snapchat
With years of experience in Media & Entertainment from his early days as a dancer to transitioning into advertising and later TV, Thaiwanda has also worked on SAMA Winning, Metro FM Nominated and multi-platinum selling projects. As an artist and producer Thaiwanda’s music has gone on to chart across Africa in regions such as Zimbabwe, Botswana, Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda and various other parts of West and East Africa. A Maverick in his own right Thaiwanda is not only an artist/producer he is also an entrepreneur boasting two growing businesses a third a publishing company Vayera Soko/ProTunez Muzik which he is signed to. With a degree in branding communication specialising in art direction the all-around creative and seasoned entertainer has been earmarked by media across Africa as an act primed to make a major impact on the African and Global scene.
Known as a pioneer in the South African urban dance scene as a member of the illustrious Clinch Dance Crew he has also competed for solo and ranked internationally. Since he has shared stages with the likes of Rick Ross, Tinie Tempah, Pharrell, J.Cole and SA Superstars the likes of Khuli Chana, HHP, Aka, Riky Rick Reason. His single Animale featured in “Turn Down For What” Multi-Platinum Producer/DJ Dj Snake’s “Snake & Friends Mix” which Snake debut in Los Vegas. Thaiwanda has worked hand in hand with 3x Grammy Award Winner and Multi-Platinum producer Brian Soko & Anashe MG, behind Cassper Nyovest’s record-setting “Phumakim”.
His anthemic hooks and melodies have made him a regular fixture on charts across the continent most notably on Mercy with Dj Sliqe, the hit-maker features alongside Ricky Rick, Kwesta & Reason and shares co-production credits with fellow producer Tweezy. His last offering “Bangers And Mashups 4” the remix project has received rave reviews from fans to major media outlets across Africa and earned him multiple features in magazine’s the likes of the prestigious Hype Magazine, African Hip Hop Blog to Slikour on Life.